Apply Now to join us as a Data Mining Specialist!
The incumbent will:
- Design and develop database objects (tables, stored procedures, views, etc.) necessary to support reporting systems
- Accessing data from multiple providers in multiple formats.
- Maintain complete documentation on reports.
- Meet deadlines and ensures products match customer requirements.
- Work with other business areas, application analysts, team leads, etc. to fully gather and document reporting system requirements
- Work with team leads to translate those business requirements into the design and development of dashboards, reports and reporting systems as comprehensive reporting solutions
- Assist in identifying problems in logic or efficiency in the data and reports
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and data analysis upon request
- Document and maintain reports
- Other duties include researching and responding to reporting requests; resolving questions and issue resolution as they relate to reports and reporting systems; as well as other special projects as assigned by management
- Willing to provide occassional evening and weekend release-delivery support when needed. This will be 1 time every 3-4 months
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- US Citizenship required due to Federal government requirement
- One year working with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008.
- One year working with Windows XP/Windows 7 workstations.
- Extensive experience in MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in writing stored procedures for MS SQL Server and utilizing a MS Cube (Analysis Service) preferred.
- Experience working within a team environment, as well as independently, with good communication skills.
- Experience working under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with complex business models and reporting requirements.
- Required Education: Bachelors; Desired Education: Master
- Ability to obtain a SECRET clearance which we can process and sponsor